Skip to content
Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking with us!
- CST acts solely as consultant between the passenger and supplier for providing services as described in the brochure. CST will not assume responsibility for any claims, damages or expenses arising from situations beyond our control.
- Conditions of Carriage are shown on all transportation tickets and such tickets constitute the sole contract between the passenger and the transportation supplier.
- Passports are required by those who are travelling outside Canada. Passports should be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of your expected return to Canada.
- All itineraries are listed as “tentative”. While we make every effort to follow the original itinerary closely, we may make changes to improve the program, or because we must make changes for reasons beyond our control. In case any component of a tour cannot be honoured by the contracted supplier, CST will make every effort to provide a comparable alternative, however no liability should be inferred from these efforts.
- The following schedule of cancellation penalties applies only if you have declined any insurance package, or if you cancel a tour for a reason not covered in your insurance package (applies to tours without a cruise or rail portion. Cruise or rail penalties may vary).
- Cancel 61 days or more prior to departure: non refundable 10% deposit
- 60 days to 45 days prior to departure: 50% of tour cost.
- Within 45 days prior to departure: 100% of tour cost.
- Please read the details of your insurance coverage carefully. If you have a pre-existing condition please inquire about your insurance validity at time of booking.
- Single travellers must pay a supplement due to hotel charges. However this does not imply that single travellers will necessarily be assigned a guest room as large as those assigned to two people sharing.
- You will need to send us the final and detailed reservation list 45 days prior to departure. Generally the final counter tour documents will be send to you about 30 days prior to departure, unless we are held up by a supplier providing documentation, in which case you may not receive them until closer to departure.
- Luggage handling is not included and in some situations it does not exist – especially when removing your luggage from the carousels at airports. You should be capable of handling your luggage.
- You will purchase our tours on a “land only” basis and arrange your own flights independently. Our consultants will be pleased to quote all cost adjustments. If you book your own flights, home pick-up and drop-off, and arrival / departure airport transfers at the destination, are not included.
- You are not covered for any form of insurance through CST so therefore we strongly recommend you to please protect yourself with travel and cancellation insurance as we cannot be held responsible for any travel issues e.g. schedule changes, or if a tour is cancelled for any reason.
- CST will attempt to accommodate special requests by notifying the suppliers in writing. We cannot guarantee that special requests, for example room locations, adjoining rooms, meal requirements for flights or hotels, seating requirements for flights, etc. will be adhered to by our suppliers, and therefore we cannot be held responsible.
- If a tour is cancelled for any reason our liability is limited to your full refund. No tours will be cancelled due to international events, unless the government specifically advises not to travel to your destination.
- We are unable to refund those who do not participate in any included meals or excursions, as they are prepaid.
- All of our tours can be conducted in the English, Dutch or German language, depending on the group request.