Terms & Conditions
Canada Special Tours Inc.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking
Canada Special Tours Inc. Terms & Conditions:
- Please confirm or cancel your booking before the given due date.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total invoice is charged to confirm.
- Full payment of the invoice: 60 prior to departure (we strongly recommend travel insurance!).
- Cancellation 61 days or more days prior to departure: the non refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 60 days prior to departure: 100% of the tour cost.
- The price is always per person, based on double occupancy and includes all taxes.
- Tours can be with breakfast, half-board or all-inclusive, this is mentioned in the itinerary.
- CST acts solely as a consultant between the passenger and supplier for providing services as described in the brochure. CST will not assume responsibility for any claims, damages or expenses arising from situations beyond our control.
- Conditions of Carriage are shown on all transportation tickets and such tickets constitute the sole contract between the passenger and the transportation supplier.
- Passports are required by those who are travelling outside Canada. Passports should be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of your expected return to Canada.
- All itineraries are listed as “tentative”. While we make every effort to follow the original itinerary closely, we may make changes to improve the program, or because we must make changes for reasons beyond our control. In case any component of a tour cannot be honored by the contracted supplier, CST will make every effort to provide a comparable alternative, however no liability should be inferred from these efforts.
- Please read the details of your insurance coverage carefully. If you have a pre-existing condition please inquire about your insurance validity at the time of booking.
- Single travelers must pay a supplement due to hotel charges. However this does not imply that single travelers will necessarily be assigned a guest room as large as those assigned to two people sharing.
- You will need to send us the final and detailed reservation list 45 days prior to departure. Generally the final tour documents will be sent to you about 30 days prior to departure, unless we are held up by a supplier providing documentation, in which case you may not receive them until closer to departure.
- Luggage handling is not included and in some situations it does not exist – especially when removing your luggage from the carousels at airports. You should be capable of handling your luggage.
- You will purchase our tours on a “land only” basis and arrange your own flights independently.
- You are not covered for any form of insurance through CST so therefore we strongly recommend you to please protect yourself with an International travel and cancellation insurance as CST cannot be held responsible for any travel issues e.g. schedule changes, or if a tour is cancelled for any reason.
- CST will attempt to accommodate special requests by notifying the suppliers in writing. We cannot guarantee or honor these special requests, for example room locations, adjoining rooms, meal requirements, seating requirements, etc. This will be adhered to by our suppliers, and therefore we cannot be held responsible.
- If a tour is cancelled for any reason, our liability is limited to your full refund. No tours will be cancelled due to international events, unless the government specifically advises not to travel to your destination.
- We are unable to refund those who do not participate in any included meals or excursions, as they are prepaid.
- Our Tours will be conducted in the English, Dutch or German language, depending on the groups demography.
- The 2 right-hand front seats in our Coach are reserved for the Tour Director
Just get in touch with
Canada Special Tours Inc.
Call +1 403-465-4180
MON-FRI 09:00 – 19:00